First Blog

>> Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Well here is goes haha. I am not much of a writer but I am really excited to start a blog. Life has so many things to offer and I feel that having a blog will help me to reflect on those things. This blog is mainly to help me learn and grow, as well and laugh and love. I am definitely a fan of life and I hope to share my passion for it. Right now I am a first year graduate student at Chapman University studying to become a speech-language pathologist. This blog will likely follow my journey through the program over the next two years, however, I hope that is not all my blog captures :)

There is so much more that I want to say, and in time I know I will say a lot. So here is to this new adventure in chronicling my life, thoughts, dreams, ambitions, and musings. I have not a clue where this blog will take me, but I am excited for the journey.

1 comments:

Anonymous October 22, 2009 at 12:34 AM  

Welcome to the blogosphere! Can't wait to hear about all your adventures